Hands and Feet
Both Manicure and Pedicure involve nail shaping, cuticle work, exfoliation, hand or feet massage and nail painting. Deluxe treatment include the masque with the heated mitts.
Paraffin Wax treatment is available for both hands and feet. It can be done as standalone treatment or added to your manicure and pedicure.
CND Shellac™ : It is the original and only Power Polish service, empowering you the real woman, with 14+ days of superior colour, no matter what life brings you. Set it and forget it. Practical and fearless. Improve your nails with an armour coat that says, “see you in 2 weeks”. Shellac polish aims to leave nails free from smudges, nicks, and chips – greasy or otherwise. We have lots of different colours to choose from and can be worn over natural nails.
Callus Peel: Only 15 minutes and you can see the difference!!!
This 15-Minute for step system includes a skin softening patch that is wrapped around the bottom of the foot to soften the skin, a special device scraper to peel off the dead skin callus, followed by the third step to polish remaining keratin. The treatment is completed by applying moisturising cream.
Q & A…
1. How long does it take? To treat both feet, it takes only 20 minutes – 10 minutes for the patches to soften the skin and 10 minutes for the rest of the treatment.
2. How often should I have a treatment? We recommend a treatment every 2-3 weeks, although results are seen after the first treatment.
3. Is it safe? Yes. Callus Peel use cosmetic ingredients only.
4. Is it hygienic? Yes. The Callus Peel Skin Softener (sachets) are individually packaged. The scraper can be sterilised and the Foot File has replaceable pads.
5. Can it be used on other areas of the body? No. The Callus Peel treatment must ONLY be used on the feet (heels, soles or the side of the big toe) where callus appears and must NOT be applied to areas where there isn’t any callus. If in doubt, please contact us.
6. What are the main ingredients? Aqua, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-12, Carbomer, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tataric Acid, Lactic Acid, Pyroglutamic Acid, Ethoxy Diglycol. Don’t be alarmed by these as we use AHA’s (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) on our face!
7. Does the treatment hurt? No, it doesn’t hurt at all. On the contrary, it feels like you are receiving a reflexology treatment. It will only hurt if you have cuts on your skin.
8. Any side effects? Callus Peel is only for callused/dry areas on the feet.
9. Why do calluses appear? Pressure applied to the feet over time causes the skin to harden and calluses to appear.