We are officially open now.
We are allowed to do all the Face and Body Treatments.
You can book your appointments
- Book online on our website
- By sending us a message on 07885647420
- Call us on 0121 429 4600
When sending text message, please state what treatments you would like, the days you are available and whether it’s a morning, afternoon or after work appointment you require. If you are looking to have more than one treatment, please book all in one go.
Our client’s health and safety is still our number one priority, therefore these measures are needed in order to protect our clients and ourselves. We will have some new rules and regulations to follow, we will keep you updated. Follow us on our social media pages Instagram and Facebook using “Blissbeautystudiobirmingham”.
We would like our lovely clients to follow some guidelines in order for the salon to run efficiently.
- Please do not visit the salon and cancel your appointments if you have any signs of a fever, high temperature, or have been in contact with any source of infection.
- You must not book an appointment if you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days.
- Please book your appointment first, no walk in clients are allowed. The main door will always be closed. Please ring the door bell.
- Please arrive alone, unless you are with someone from the same household and have an appointment.
- Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment . If you are late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided at entry and departure.
- Please wear a face mask when entering the salon.
- All the workstation and treatment room will be sanitised between the clients.
- We will observe the social distancing and ask our clients to do so.
- Please don’t bring any personal belongings apart from what’s required for your appointment.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the appointment time or the full payment will be required.
- No drinks are allowed in the salon.
We are doing our best to cover every aspect of the Covid-19 social distancing regulations and the government guidelines to make sure it id 100% safe for our clients to attend their appointments.
What we have done for you.
- We have completed the latest course on Safety regulations.
- We have sanitised all our machines and working surfaces in the salon.
- Towels have been replaced with the disposables.
- I will be wearing face shield, mask and gloves throughout the treatment and disposed after every client.
As a result of the new climate that we’re living in and the health and safety recommendations, we have decided to review our salon’s services and product packages. It is our greatest desire to continue to offer unmatched service and results that leave you looking and feeling great. It is equally as important to us to keep you safe inside our salon. After reviewing this, we have decided to raise our salon’s prices.
It is our goal to provide you with the best quality of services and highest safety and hygiene standards possible. We are thrilled to continue to provide you with our usual love and care and thank you for your trust and loyalty.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!!